Tour Code: AU/ADL/FAMFUN18
Travel From: 03 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
~ Return Airport/Hotel/Airport transfers by private vehicle.
~ Choice of 3 nights accommodation (Room only unless otherwise indicated)
~ Full Day Victor Harbor with Seal Island Cruise (Code: 580D) Dep: WED & SAT
~ Full Day Kangaroo Island Tour (Cruise/Cruise) with lunch (Code:586) Departs: Daily
~ Option to extend your stay
** VALUE ADD **
~ Complimentary Half Day Adelaide City Tour (Code: 581) when book inconjunction with Victor Harbor Tour.
**BONUS NIGHT PROMOTION
* Stay 4 nights, Pay 3 nights (stay must be consecutive)
~ BreakFree Directors Studios Adelaide on/between 03Apr- 31Aug, 08Dec-12Jan, 21Jan-17Feb'19.
~ Oaks Embassy for stay on/between 03-14Apr, 15-20Apr, 21Apr-26Dec, 02-11Jan,21-31Jan'19.
ITINERARY : Suggested Itinerary (Sequence of tours might change according to tour departure days)
Day 1: ADELAIDE
Upon arrival at Adelaide International Airport, transfer to the hotel by private vehicle. Please note that standard hotel check-in time is 2-3pm, early check-in is subject to availability.
Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Overnight at Adelaide hotel.
Day 2: VICTOR HARBOUR
*Tour Departs on WED & SAT at 9.15am and returns 5.15pm
The Fleurieu Peninsula offers some of the best food, wine, wildlife and events in South Australia. Explore the popular coastal playground of Victor Harbor where a nature based experience cruising to nearby Seal Island is sure to be a memorable highlight.
* Tour through scenic Mt Lofty Ranges dotted with quaint small villages
* Discover historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River - perhaps enjoy morning tea (own expense)
* The river Port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and sea
* Picturesque coastal seaside towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
* Victor Harbor on Encounter Bay
* Free time to explore Victor Harbor before and after your Big Duck Cruise
* Join the Big Duck Cruise to Seal Island from the Granite Island Causeway
* Enjoy an exhilarating 45 minute scenic cruise along the northern side of Granite Island Rock passing the Horse Tram route and historic Screwpile Jetty into open ocean
* Seal Rock - home to New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea Lions
* Watch them bask in the sun and play in the water; they may even swim near the boat to take a closer look at you!
* Magnificent wildlife viewing; Shearwaters, cormorants and petrels
* Lookout for common and bottlenose dolphins often spotted swimming in the area
* Cruise back to Granite Island Causeway landing
* Re-join our coach tour taking in dramatic views from The Bluff
* McLaren Vale wine region with its vineyards, orchards and old stone wineries
* Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
* Opportunity to sample Medlows Confectionary and the Almond Train
Overnight at Adelaide hotel.
Day 3: KANGAROO ISLAND
Pickup might start as early as 5.45am
Kangaroo Island is a treasure island of renowned natural beauty. After your sea voyage across the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis, you’ll discover its awesome beauty, rugged unspoilt wilderness and abundance of marine wildlife and seabirds as well as wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala and kangaroo.Walk in the wild with seals on the beach. You will never forget Kangaroo Island’s natural beauty.
* Pass through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula on our way to Cape Jervis
* Cruise across Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
* Walk amongst wild Seals as they laze on the beach and surf the waves into shore
* Seal Bay is home to over 500 Australian Sea Lions
* Enjoy an Aussie style lunch in a charming country setting
* Lookout for Koalas and Echidnas in their natural habitat
* The unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
* Astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
* Discover the popular haven for New Zealand Fur Seals and soaring sea birds at Admirals Arch
* Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and journey onto Adelaide
You will arrive in Adelaide at approximately 10.30pm.
Overnight at Adelaide hotel.
Day 4: ADELAIDE – BANGKOK
After check out, transfers to Adelaide International Airport for your departure flight back home!
Additional Information / Supplement
(Subject to change without prior notice)
***Honeymoon Perks ***
~ Valid for travel to be completed by 31Mar'19.
~ Tours do not operates during Chirstmas Day and New Year Day.
~ Minimum 3 consecutive nights stay is required.
~ Airfare is NOT included in this package.
~ Confirmation is subject to room and seats availability.
~ Strict cancellation policy apply once booking is confirmed.
~ Price for child is valid when sharing with 2 adults using existing bedding.
~ Payment may be made in Thai Baht by cash
~ Due to fluctuation on currency exchange, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Surcharges (Airlines / Hotels)
Above prices quoted exclude the following surcharges which will be collected upon confirmation of package:
~ Hotel High Season Surcharge applies as follows:-
BREAKFREE DIRECTORS STUDIOS ADELAIDE:-
* THB400 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Sep-07Dec'18 & 13Jan-20Jan'19.
* THB2200 per room per night for stay on/between: 18Feb-31Mar'19.
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ADELAIDE:-
* THB1100 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Oct'18 - 28Feb'19 & 05Mar - 31Mar'19.
* THB9500 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Mar-4Mar'19 (MIN 4 consecutive night stay apply).
FRANKLIN CENTRAL APARTMENTS:-
* THB3900 per room per night for stay on/between: 15Apr-19Apr'18.
* THB5500 per room per night for stay on/between: 04Sep-07Sep, 26Nov-09Dec, 31Dec-01Jan'19, 28Feb-18Mar'19.
* THB600 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Oct-25Nov, 14Jan-27Feb'19, 19-31Mar'19.
* THB3400 per 1 Bedroom Apartment & THB700 per 2 Bedroom Apartment per night for stay on/between:
* THB7000 per 1 Bedroom Apartment & THB5200 per 2 Bedroom Apartment per night for stay on/between:
28Feb-03Mar & 07Mar-10Mar'19.
ADELAIDE ROCKFORD HOTEL:-
* THB4800 per room per night for stay on/between: 03Sep-09Sep.
* THB700 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Oct-27Nov, 14Jan-17Jan, 21Jan-24Jan, 27Jan-27Feb,
03Mar-07Mar & 11Mar-31Mar'19.
* THB8300 per room per night for stay on/between: 28Nov-11Dec, 31Dec, 18Jan-20Jan, 25Jan-26Jan, 28Feb-02Mar
MAYFAIR HOTEL ADELAIDE:-
* THB1400 per room per night for stay on/between: 01Sep-08Dec, 12Jan-20Jan, 10Feb-20Feb, 25Feb-27Feb,
04Mar-13Mar & 18Mar-31Mar'19.
* THB4900 per room per night for stay on/between: 21Feb-24Feb, 28Feb-03Mar & 14Mar-17Mar'19