Tour Code: AU/MEL/FAMILY18
Travel From: 10 Sep 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
~ Return hotel / airport / hotel transfers by seat – in –coach
~ Choice of 3 Nights Accommodation
~ Full Day Great Ocean Road classic Tour includeing Aussie Lunch (sausages and salad)
~ Choice of ONE (1) Full day Tour as follows :-
** 1) Full Day Mornington Peninsula Day Tour with National Park including Lunch (Dep: MON,THURS,SAT only) OR
** 2) Full Day Phillip Island Ultimate Eco Tour, Upgrade to Penguin Plus including BBQ lunch
~ Option to extend stay
**BONUS NIGHT PROMOTION **
** STAY 4 NIGHTS, PAY 3 NIGHTS (Stay must be consecutive) for stays as follows:-**
~ Crossley Hotel Melbourne on 20Sep-26Sep18.
~ Melbourne Short Stay Apartments at Southbank One on 10Sep-26Sep18.
~ The Swanston Hotel Melbourne Grand Mercure on 10Sep-27Sep, 30Sep-07Oct, 16Dec-30Dec, 01Jan-13Jan'19.
~ Ibis Melbourne Hotel on 10Sep-27Sep, 30Sep-14Oct, 16-30Dec & 01Jan-13Jan19.
**VALUE ADDS (MUST be taken inconjunction with both Full Day tours included) **
Choice of ONE (1) of the following attractions pass:-
1) Melbourne Attractions Combo
~ Includes Entry to Melbourne Zoo & Flight on Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
2) Melbourne Attraction Pass
~ Includes Entry to SEALIFE Melbourne Aquarium & Eureka Skydeck 88
Offer NOT APPLICABLE for children & must book this package at the same time.
ITINERARY : Suggested Itinerary
Day 1: MELBOURNE
Upon arrival at Melbourne International Airport, proceed for transfer to selected hotel. Please note that standard hotel check-in time is 2-3pm, early check-in is subject to availability.
Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 2: FULL DAY GREAT OCEAN ROAD TOUR
Travel down the Great Ocean Road and see the Twelve Apostles. Discover first hand why this trip has become a tourism pilgrimage for so many. You will be awestruck by the natural beauty as we take you through the Surf Coast region of Victoria. Stop at some of the seaside holiday villages and look out for the local wildlife, including Koalas, King Parrots and Sulphur Crested Cockatoos. Take in the cool climate rainforests as you travel through the Otway Ranges before coming to Cape Otway where you can climb mainland Australia’s oldest lighthouse. To give you strength to climb to the top tuck into an authentic Aussie barbecue on the lawns outside the historic lighthouse keepers quarters.
* Beach stop on long golden surf beach with glorious views
* Stop at Memorial Arch for a picture with the famous Great Ocean road sign
* Coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
* Iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse dominates towering cliffs where Bass Strait and the Southern Ocean collide. Learn
the ancient history of the Aboriginal owners, the Gadubanud people.Look for koalas & native birds in the wild!
* Aussie lunch provided
* Rainforest Experience - Take in the luscious green surrounds of Otway Rangers rainforests and some ofAustralia`s tallest
* Step down to the beach at Gibson`s Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles
* Loch Ard Gorge the history of the cruel Shipwreck Coast unfolds on a stroll along this historic beach
* World famous 12 Apostles - This is what you've been waiting for! You'll be dwarfed by the soaring cliffs and the mysterious
limestone towers that were created by erosion of the cliffs This will be a day you will remember forever.
Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 3: CHOICE OF ONE (1) FULL DAY TOUR
1) MORNINGTON PENINSULA DAY TOUR WITH NATIONAL PARK
Only an hour from Melbourne, the Peninsula offers everything from breathtaking beaches and historical National Parks to vineyards and hot springs. Travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea with its famous coloured bathing boxes, and Point Nepean with its remarkable military history and spectacular views of Bass Strait. Enjoy lunch at a local winery and admire the views. Then visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can try your hand at picking strawberries (November to April only/subject to strawberry availability). Visit Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to October). Later, heighten your senses while you lose yourself at the Enchanted Adventure Gardens. Visit Murray's Lookout to admire the spectacular views over the coast before returning to Melbourne.
2) PHILLIP ISLAND ULTIMATE ECO TOUR (UPGRADE TO PENGUIN PLUS)
A trip to Phillip Island with Bunyip will be a day to remember and our Ultimate Eco Tour is nothing short of unforgettable.
Along the way you will meet some of Australia’s favourite animals. At our first stop, Moonlit Sanctuary, you can cuddle a koala (fee applicable), hand feed kangaroos and wallabies, see wombats and Tassie devils. Enjoy lunch overlooking a billabong teeming with waterbirds before we make tracks to the historic Churchill Island. Down at Churchill Island take time to wander about the gardens surrounding the historic Amess House. Learn about the significance of this small island and the history of Victoria. Head over to the farm yards where you’ll get to see stockwhip cracking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action (time permitting). Once on Phillip Island we’ll take you to the Koala Conservation Centre where you’ll get up close to koalas in their natural environment. Here there are boardwalks that get you up into the treetops, giving you the best opportunity to grab some great photos of these secretive animals.
Next we head over to the home of the Little Penguins, Summerland Peninsula, but before we meet the stars of the show we’ll take a break at the Nobbies Centre. Here you might get a sneak preview of the penguins, whilst enjoying the spectacular views over Bass Strait. Last but certainly not least is the world famous Penguin Parade. Here you’ll see hundreds of Little Penguins come ashore just after sunset, make their way across the beach and up into the sand dunes to their burrows. A natural wonder, this is something you will never forget.
Day 4: MELBOURNE
Free and leisure till pickup transfer from accommodation to Melbourne International Airport for your departure flight back home!
~ Valid for travel to be completed by 31 Mar 19.
~ Minimum 3 consecutive night stay is required for all hotels. (Note: Stay Pay).
~ All Full Day Tours depart daily EXCEPT for 06Nov, 25Dec, 31Dec-01Jan19, 26Jan-26Jan19, 28Jan19 & 11Mar19.
~ Airfare is NOT included in this package.
~ Confirmation is subject to room and seats availability.
~ Strict cancellation policy apply once booking is confirmed.
~ Price for child is valid when sharing with 2 adults using existing bedding.
~ Payment may be made in Thai Baht by cash
~ Due to fluctuation on currency exchange, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Surcharges (Airlines / Hotels)
Above prices quoted exclude the following surcharges which will be collected upon confirmation of package. * Hotel high season surcharge apply as follows:-
THE VICTORIA HOTEL
* 28-29Sep, 05-06Nov, 31Dec, 14-20Jan, 07-10Mar & 14-17Mar @ THB1800 per room per night
IBIS MELBOURNE HOTEL AND APARTMENTS
* 28-29Sep, 05-06Nov, 14-27Jan'19 @ THB3000 per room per night (MINIMUM 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS STAY IS REQUIRED)
* 15-25Oct, 28Oct-01Nov, 04Nov, 07Nov-15Dec, 28Jan-13Mar & 18Mar-31Mar'19 @ THB500 per room per night.
* 26-27Oct, 02Nov-03Nov, 31Dec'18 & 14-17Mar'19 @ THB5700 per room per night (MINIMUM 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS STAY
MERCURE HOTEL WELCOME MELBOURNE
* Prices are NOT APPLICABLE for stay on/between 29Sep-30Sep, 02Nov-06Nov, 31Dec, 14Jan-27Jan & 21Mar 24Mar'19.
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON MELBOURNE - FLINDERS STREET
* 28-29Sep, 03-10Nov, 30-31Dec, 14-27Jan, 04-06Feb & 14-17Mar'19 @ THB6100 per room per night.
* 01Oct-02Nov, 11Nov-14Dec, 12-13Jan, 28Jan-03Feb,07Feb-13Mar & 18-31Mar'19 @ THB800 per room per night.
THE SWANSTON HOTEL MELBOURNE GRAND MERCURE
* EVERY SATURDAY: 07-27Sep, 30Sep-07Oct, 16-30Dec, 01-13Jan@ THB1500 per room per night
* 28-29Sep, 14-20Jan & 14Mar-17Mar @ THB3900 per room per night
* EVERY Monday-Friday & Sunday: 08Oct-01Nov & 07Nov-15Dec @ THB800 per room per night
* EVERY SATURDAY: 08Oct-01Nov, 07Nov-15Dec, 28Jan-13Mar & 18-31Mar'19 @ THB3000 per room per night
* 02-06Nov, 31Dec & 27Jan'19 @ THB2800 per room per night
MELBOURNE SHORT STAY APARTMENTS AT SOUTHBANK ONE
* 7-30Sep, 02-06Nov, 29Dec18-01Jan19, 14-27Jan19, 07-10Mar, 14-17Mar, 21-24Mar @ THB2300 per 1 Bedroom @THB4300 per
2 Bedroom per night. # Minimum 5 consecutive nights stay is required
CROSSLEY HOTEL MELBOURNE
* 28-29Sep, 02-06Nov, 31Dec-01Jan19, 14-20Jan, 01-06Feb, 15-16Feb, 28Feb-03Mar, 07-10Mar, 14-17Mar, 21 - 24Mar &
28-31Mar19 @ THB4800 per room per night.