Tour Code: AU/SYD/FAMFUN
Travel From: 20 Sep 2018 to 31 Mar 2019
~ Choice of 3 nights accommodation (stay must be consecutive), Room only unless otherwise indicated.
~ Return airport/hotel/airport transfers by seat-in-coach (between 6am - 6pm only).
~ Full Day Blue Mountains Supreme All Inclusive Tour (Includes: Scenic World Unlimited ticket + River Cat to Sydney
& Featherdale Wildlife Park)
~ Choice of one of the following Full Day tours:-
* AAT Kings - Full Day Port Stephens & Dolphin Watching - J86S (11.5 hours / Mon, Wed & Sat)
* AAT Kings - Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience - J14 (10.5 hours / Tue, Fri & Sun) ~ Option to extend stay.
** BONUS TOUR **
~ Complimentary Half Day Magical Manly & Beyond (J13) OR Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights (J6)
** BONUS NIGHT PROMOTION **
STAY 4 NIGHTS, PAY 3 NIGHTS (stay must be consecutive)
* Travelodge Hotel Sydney for stay on/between 20Sep-28Sep, 15Dec-29Dec'18, 02Jan- 24Jan'19
* Holiday Inn Potts Point for stay on/between 20Sep-30Sep, 09Dec-29Dec & 03Jan-25Jan'19
* Novotel Sydney Darling Square for stay on/between 20Sep-30Sep'18, 02Jan-27Jan'19
* Mercure Sydney for stay on/between 20Sep-28Sep, 16Dec-29Dec'18 & 02Jan-27Jan'19
* Parkroyal Darling Harbour for stay on/between 20Sep-30Sep, 10Dec-29Dec & 02Jan-31Jan'19
Suggested Itinerary (Sequence of itinerary may change according to tour departure days)
DAY 1: SYDNEY
Upon arrival at Sydney International Airport, please proceed to the meeting point at the Royale Limousines service desk (open 6am to 6pm) located in the Arrivals Hall near Gate B for your transfer. As this is a shuttle coach service, a coach may not be waiting on arrival, please allow up to 30 mins for the driver to arrive.
Please note that standard hotel check-in time is 2-3pm, early check-in is subject to availability.
Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
* Do note that the airport shuttle services run from 6am to 6pm (Surcharge applies on flights arriving before/after scheduled time)
Overnight at Sydney hotel.
Day 2: SYDNEY - BLUE MOUNTAINS
Complimentary pickup will be provided from various locations, check for details.
* Featherdale Wildlife Park - Explore the unique animals of Australia and their habitats at Featherdale Wildlife park.
* Photos with Kangaroos - Take photos with fluffy Kangaroos and play with curious wallabies strolling around the park.
* Echo Point - Go to the Echo point lookout and be amazed by the beautiful rock formation of the Three Sisters.
* Three Sisters - Discover the Aboriginal dream-time stories of the Three Sisters.
* Scenic World - Walk around the wheelchair accessible 380m boardwalk through the rainforest. Enjoy the fresh air of Blue
* Scenic Skyway - With 3600 views, the 720 metre journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and
JamisonValley stretching to the horizon.
* Scenic Cableway - The 545 metre journey gently descends into the Jamison Valley and also returns visitors to the top of the
escarpment.The Cable way’s fully enclosed cabin provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock,
Mt solitary and Katoomba Falls.
* Scenic Walkway - Discover the tranquility of ancient rainforest - explore elements of the site’s coal mining history including
the mineentrance, a replica miners’ hut and scale bronze sculpture of a miner and his pit pony.
* Scenic Railway - Discover the thrill off a 52 degree incline riding the steepest passenger railway in the world, the Scenic Railway.
* Leura - Discover Leura Village, a delightful blend of groomed gardens and quaint shops. Enjoy free time around the streets
of Leura village.
* River Cat to Sydney - Return to Sydney on a delightful river cat to Sydney. Escape the hustle and bustle of peak hour traffic
and return tothe city by River Cat.
* This tour departs from several hotels in CBD. In some instances, we may need to pick up from a nearby hotel if we cannot
pick up directlyfrom your accommodation due to restrictions beyond our control.
P/S: Tour ends in the city - Make own way back to hotel.
Overnight at Sydney hotel.
Day 3: CHOICE OF ONE FULL DAY TOUR AS FOLLOWS
OPTION 1: Full Day Port Stephens, Nelson Bay Dunes and Dolphins (J86S)
Departs: Monday, Wednesday & Saturday, 8.00am to 7.30pm
Highlights: Harbour Bridge, Hawkesbury Ranges, Australian Reptile Park, Port Stephens, Dolphin Watching & Dune Sand Boarding
AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day tour to Port Stephens. Travel across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and over the Hawkesbury River to arrive at the Australian Reptile Park, with its unique exhibits and animals. Enter Lost World of Reptiles' and journey into ancient pasts. See platypus, Tasmanian Devils, wombats, friendly kangaroos, cuddly koalas and giant crocodiles. Continue the journey to Port Stephens where time is allowed to purchase lunch (own expense) before boarding a dolphin watch cruise from Nelson Bay Marina. Search for the pods of bottlenose dolphins and watch as they play on the bow waves or why not ride the boom net and get close to these friendly visitors. Upon docking at the Marina join a 4WD tour on the sand dunes. Experience the grandeur and tranquility of the local desert wilderness, environmental and historical sights, or maybe try sand-boarding, a thrill that will not be forgotten. Upon disembarking the 4WD tour, rejoin the coach for the return trip to Sydney. Tour concludes at approximately 7.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
OPTION 2: Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience (J14)
Departs: Tuesday, Friday & Sunday, 7.55am to 6.30pm
An AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day tour to the Hunter Valley, enjoying magnificent views of the Hawkesbury River along the way. The Hunter Valley is home to Australia's oldest wine producing region and owes its fame to world class viticulturists and fertile soils. At the first vineyard, experience a guided tour of the winery to learn about the winemaking process whilst sampling some of their award winning wines. Then visit Hunter Resort for a presentation on how the winery operates, a truly informative and educational experience. Enjoy a two course lunch accompanied by specially chosen wines. After lunch enjoy informal wine tastings at the Cellar door bar. Further tastings include a visit to McGuigans Winery before the last stop at Hunter Valley Garden Village. Free time is available to explore the many hidden delights in the garden village. There may be an opportunity for further tastings at the Hunter Valley Cellars. After departing Hunter Valley Garden Village head back to Sydney via Freeman's Waterhole and the Expressway. Tour concludes at approximately 6.45pm, at which time hotel drop off will commence.
Overnight at Sydney hotel.
Day 4: SYDNEY
Check out of your hotel and transfer by SIC to Sydney International Airport for your departure flight back home!
~ Valid for travel to be completed by 31 Mar 19.
~ This is a LAND only package, international airfare to Sydney is sold separately ~ All Days Tours are not applicable on
25Dec & 31Dec'18 ~ Bonus Free night stay must be consecutive.
~ Price for child is valid when sharing with 2 paying adults using existing beddings.
~ Payment may be made in Thai baht by cash and credit cards.
~ Due to fluctuation on currency exchange and changes on airfare, prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Surcharges (Airlines / Hotels)
Above prices quoted exclude the following surcharges which will be collected upon confirmation of package.
~ Minimum 3 consecutive nights stay is required for stay in all the hotels.
~ Hotel high season surcharges applies as below:-
1831 Boutique Hotel:
01Oct - 10Dec'18 & 01Feb - 31Mar'19 at THB1800 per room per night
Travelodge Hotel Sydney:
29-30Sep, 18-29Oct, 30Dec'18 - 01Jan'19 at THB5000 per room per night
01-17Oct, 30Oct-14Dec, 15-29Dec'18, 02Jan-31Mar'19 at THB1900 per room per night
Holiday Inn Potts Point Sydney:
01Oct-08Dec'18 & 26Jan-31Mar'19 at THB2000 per room per night 30Dec'18-02Jan'19 at THB13400 per room per night
Rydges Sydney Central:
01-17Oct, 30Oct-15Dec'18, 01Feb-08Feb, 24Feb-01Mar, 03-31Mar'19 at THB6000 per room per night
29Dec-30Dec'18 & 01-02Jan'19 at THB12700 per room per night
31Dec'18 @ THB17700 per room per night
Novotel Sydney Darling Square:
01Oct-15Dec'18 & 28Jan-31Mar'19 at THB1500 per room per night 29Dec'18 - 01Jan'19 at THB12500 per room per night
29-30Sep & 22-25Oct at THB2700 per room per night 01-21Oct, 26Oct-15Dec'18 & 28Jan-31Mar'19 at THB1900 per room per night
30Dec'18 at THB6100 per room per night
31Dec'18 at THB16200 per room per night
Parkroyal Darling Harbour:
19-24Oct'18 - Prices are NOT applicable
30Dec'18 - 01Jan'19 at THB13700 per room per night